- * virsh-interface.h: Commands to manage host interface
- * Copyright (C) 2005, 2007-2012 Red Hat, Inc.
- * This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
- * version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- * Lesser General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License along with this library. If not, see
- * <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- #pragma once
- #include "virsh.h"
- virInterfacePtr virshCommandOptInterfaceBy(vshControl *ctl, const vshCmd *cmd,
- const char *optname,
- const char **name, unsigned int flags);
- /* default is lookup by Name and MAC */
- #define virshCommandOptInterface(_ctl, _cmd, _name) \
- virshCommandOptInterfaceBy(_ctl, _cmd, NULL, _name, \
- VIRSH_BYMAC | VIRSH_BYNAME)
- extern const vshCmdDef ifaceCmds;