You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- .TH "TOMCAT9-INSTANCE-CREATE" "2" "Feb 2010" "" ""
- .SH "NAME"
- tomcat9\-instance\-create \- creates a Tomcat 9 instance
- .SH "SYNOPSIS"
- .B tomcat9\-instance\-create [\fIOPTIONS\fR] \fIDIRECTORYNAME\fR
- .SH "DESCRIPTION"
- .B tomcat9\-instance\-create
- script creates a directory with all required Tomcat 9 CATALINA_BASE elements so that a separate Tomcat 9 instance with its own configuration, libraries or web applications can be run by a user. bin/startup.sh and bin/shutdown.sh scripts are also generated to allow the instance to be started and stopped.
- .B DIRECTORYNAME
- The name of the directory where the instance will be created. It should not exist and will be created automatically.
- .SH "OPTIONS"
- .B \-p HTTPPORT
- The TCP port to use for the default HTTP connector in the instance. The default port is 8080.
- .B \-c CONTROLPORT
- The TCP port to use for Tomcat shutdown control port. The default port is 8005.
- .B \-w MAGICWORD
- The magic word that sent to the control port will trigger the shutdown of the Tomcat instance. The default word is SHUTDOWN.
- .SH "AUTHOR"
- This man page was written by Thierry Carrez <email@example.com> and is copyright (C) 2008 Canonical Ltd.